Monday 19 August 2013

Summer in London - Baking Day

Hello lovely people!! 



We all know that summer in London has been a bit touch and go. But I am strong believer in making the best of the situation so on Saturday after spending the morning out I decided to come in bake. 


So of course as a lover of all things vintage I decided to bake in my 1950s vintage yellow dress with my pinny while listening to a CD of music I have spanning from 1940 to 1950. I know it's not vinyl but we have to make do in this day and age (get it? Make do and Mend! - classic me). 


My dress is from a vintage market that I went to while on holiday in Kent and is one of three dresses that I bought at that time one of which you have seen on here (The green one two to posts ago). 

My apron was a gift from my sister but you can find one very similar from Cath Kidston which I believe has some of the nicest aprons around! 


Until next time...

The VG
xXx

Please excuse the iphotography quality in the last few photos!!

No comments:

Post a Comment