Sunday 11 August 2013

Old Pennies and a New Frock

Hallo lovely people,

It's been a very sunny day in London today and it seems everyone has decided to host a BBQ or at least that's what it smells like!

Here's me with the sun in my face yet skilfully not squinting. 

This weekend has been rather lovely if I may say so! Yesterday I went round to my Honorary nana's house and she showed me these old coins a 1/2 penny,shilling  and old 10 pence (which was really heavy). 

My hand with coins in it teehee. 

I also found out that she's was an evacuee in her youth!! She was sent to live with her aunt in Cheshire but was terribly homesick. Hopefully in the next few weeks or so i'll have some photos and more stories to tell of her life in wartime Britain. 

And her are some selfies of me in one of my new frocks soaking up the Sun before a roast dinner!! 



Dress: Stop Staring! Thrifted from a market in Kent!
Cardi: New Look
Beret: Vintage

Until next time...

The VG
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment